BenefitsWinning Cases & Helping Clients Since 1969
Iowa Social Security Disability Benefits Lawyer
Helping Clients Secure Benefits in Iowa
When you need help obtaining benefits, Iowa Social Security Disability attorney Hugh Field offers reliable legal representation. Hugh has decades of experience and an in-depth understanding of the framework used by the Social Security Administration to determine eligibility for benefits. Our Social Security benefits lawyer assists clients with the initial application and appeals for claims that have been denied.
Call Beecher, Field, Walker, Morris, Hoffman & Johnson, PC today at (855) 801-1633 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our Iowa SSD benefits attorney.
What is SSDI?
Those who meet disability criteria can receive government assistance through Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Application and Appeals Process For Social Security Disability Benefits
Applying for Social Security Disability benefits can be a complicated and lengthy process. About 70 percent of applications are initially denied.
The good news is that about half of these are approved during the administrative hearing in the appeals process. However, it can take a long time to get a hearing scheduled. Having a Social Security benefits lawyer help you navigate the process can improve your chances of success.
What are the Social Security Disabilities Requirements?
In order to secure benefits, the claimant must:
- Have a condition that is covered by Social Security’s impairment listing
- Be unable to work at any of his or her past jobs
- Be unable to work at a less strenuous job
- Not be earning more than the substantial gainful activity (SGA) level
- Be insured under the program by working and paying taxes into the system
- Hugh has extensive knowledge of the process used by the Social Security Administration to qualify people for benefits.
How Can Our SSD Benefits Attorney Help You
- Thorough Evaluation of Your Case: Every SSD case is unique, and our experienced attorneys take the time to evaluate the specifics of your situation thoroughly. We understand that the success of your claim hinges on a comprehensive understanding of your medical condition, work history, and other relevant factors.
- Strategic Application Process: Applying for SSD benefits involves a detailed and often confusing application process. We can guide you through every step while ensuring that your application is prepared and submitted on time. We leave no room for errors or oversights, increasing the likelihood of a successful claim.
- Appeals and Hearings Representation: Unfortunately, not all SSD claims are approved on the first attempt. Our dedicated team will not be deterred if your initial application is denied. We are adept at presenting compelling arguments and gathering the necessary evidence to strengthen your case.
- Comprehensive Legal Representation: Choosing Beecher, Field, Walker, Morris, Hoffman & Johnson, PC means having a legal team that is committed to your success. We provide comprehensive legal representation, addressing all aspects of your SSD case. From initial application to potential appeals, our attorneys are with you every step of the way, advocating for your rights and securing the benefits you need.
- Proactive Communication: Communication is key in any legal matter. Our firm prioritizes transparent and proactive communication with our clients. We keep you informed about the progress of your case, answer all of your questions promptly, and ensure that you are well-prepared for any upcoming hearings or proceedings.
Contact Our Iowa SSD Benefits Attorney Today
We will work with you to prepare your initial SSD application or appeal with sufficient information and documentation to support your claim and help increase the likelihood of approval.
Contact Beecher, Field, Walker, Morris, Hoffman & Johnson, PC today to get started with our Iowa SSD benefits lawyer.
Hugh Field is a dedicated Iowa Social Security Disability lawyer with decades of experience helping clients secure benefits for their disabilities. We offer a free consultation, so you can get the legal advice you need and have your questions answered.
We do what it takes to win and don't hold anything back. Attorney Field is prepared to fight for you.
We will always put your and your best interests first. Our clients are always our top priority.
Decades of Experience
Attorney Hugh Field has practiced law for nearly 50 years and is well respected in the legal community.